Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Do you really want to know?

I always wonder if people will really want to know my political beliefs. I am very opinionated, but not in a mainstream way. I believe that both parties are puppets run by the elite. I feel all is trickled down from a group of people who do not have our best interests at heart. I believe being overly invested in any one party is a form of idol worship. Many individuals either bow down to the donkey or to the elephant without even realizing what is taking place. Although these are my strong opinions, I find being informed on current events is crucial to survival in this society. Despite my rather harsh stance towards the system, I understand that if I do not participate I do more harm then good. I must take an active role regardless of the corruption I see all around. Spreading awareness and information to the people is a large part of my platform. I'll reveal that I'm for Jesus and his ways. I try not to put my trust in man, but I do know the leaders have been appointed for a purpose. I don't believe our political leaders, republican or democrat, are for God and his ways regardless of what they say. With that said, I do not judge! I accept people right where they are and all I ask is that people will show the same acceptance. I am well aware that many people do not feel the way I do and could be easily offended by my strong words. I hoping for heightened awareness and a better grasp on the nitty gritty facts associated with our government. I know I will learn a lot and that this class will increase my credibility when conversing with the population. In my past, I was been involved with the Rally to Restore Sanity led by John Steweart and Steven Colert. The past election I chose not to vote because of reasons stated above. After the fact, I feel the was the wrong choice because I believe we are called to vote and take a stand instead of passively allowing things to transpire. I enjoy signing petitions and getting involved at a local level as well. We are the people and I'm for the Free!      

No comments:

Post a Comment